Cameras, lenses, lighting, support, grip, & more...
I own and operate a complete set of gear for HD & 4K field production and post production. I like to work with my Sony FS700 camera and an assortment of zoom and prime lenses. And I've found the Sony A7sii is a great tool for working fast to capture beautiful cinema-style b-roll. The Odyssey 7Q is great for recording ProRes files in the field. I'm "fluent" with the Canon C300, Sony FS7, Panasonic Varicam, and lots of other current cameras. If you need a specific camera for your project, just let me know.
My location lighting kit includes professional LED panels and mats, Kinos, and a traditional tungsten kit too. My first choice is a 5-light LED kit that's light-weight, fast, soft...and beautiful. I like to supplement this kit with a 3-light battery-powered LED kit for fast set-up and mobility. Great for b-roll or quick & causal interviews.
For more info, here's my list of gear:
- Sony FS700
- Sony A7sii
- Canon 5D Mark III
- DJI Phantom 3 Pro
- Canon Glass:
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II
- Nikon Primes:
- Nikon Zeiss 25mm f/2.8
- Nikon Zeiss 35mm f/2.0
- Nikon Zeiss 50mm f1.4
- Nikon Zeiss 85mm f1/4
- 18-105 servo zoom
- Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q. 4K recorder. With Apollo quad record option.
- Atomos Ninja Blade ProRes recorder.
- Panasonic BT-LH 1710P
- SmallHD AC-7 (high bright)
- SmallHD 502 with sidefinder
- (5) Flex LED mats (Wescott Flex Daylight LED Mat Cine...(2) 1x2 and (3) 1x1)
- (3) 1x1 Bi-Color battery powered light panels
- (5) Tungsten lights: Arri 1K, 650w (2), 300w (2)
- LEDZ Brute 30 Mini Par
- (2) Sennheiser EW 100 G3 Wireless Transmitter/Receivers
- (2) Sanken Lavaliers
- (8) C-Stands w/ grip heads & arms
- (10) Light stands
- sand bags
- flags, silks
- Vinten Vision 100
- Vinten Vision 5
- Kessler Slider (shuttle pod mini)
- EasyRig Camera support
- Zacuto base plate, rails
- Kessler Cinedrive. 5-axis motion control slider
- ProPrompter portable teleprompter for iPad